7.1.11 Service Pack Release Notes
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- E-mail - Text users only - The text for 'sent' e-mails would not print. The format for storing the data had to be modified and updated to conform to the standards used in NetPracticePM.
- Help (Introduction, System Processes, Capitation Setup Process) - The Capitation Setup Process has been updated and loaded into Help.
- Help (Billing, Insurance Billing Functions, Electronic Claims, Print Exception Report) - A comprehensive list of Exception Errors and instructions for correcting them has been added to the Print Exception Report function.
- Help (Managed Care, Capitation Functions) - The Month-End Capitation Write-off Process and Posting a Capitation Payment instructions have been added to the Capitation Functions section.
- Transmission Report (Billing, Insurance Billing Functions, Electronic Claims) - ***New Functionality*** - A new Sec column has been added to the report. If the claim is being submitted as an Electronic Secondary Medicare claim, a Y will print in the column.
- Move/Re-Build Transmission File (Billing, Insurance Billing Functions, Electronic Claims) - A problem was occurring with the Date of Last Service field on claims. The program was modified to make sure the date gets calculated based on the oldest 'Date of Service' encountered for the last claim posted.
- Move/Re-Build Transmission File (Billing, Insurance Billing Functions, Electronic Claims) - In rare situations, the program was not determining the primary versus secondary insurance carriers accurately. Modifications were made to eliminate those situations and make sure the program compares the dates of service for the charges, to the effective and termination dates stored for the carriers.
- Review Transaction History - Insurance Ledger (Patient, Review Patient Information, History) - ***New Functionality*** - When you review a procedure in the patient's transaction history, the Insurance Ledger will now show 'Secondary Filed Electronically' after you post the primary insurance payment and the Secondary Medicare claim is placed in the electronic claims file.
- Edit Doctor Schedules - Applying Templates (Schedule, Doctor Schedule Maintenance) - If you applied a Template to a day that previously had time slots 'blocked' and then 'unblocked', the Template would incorrectly 're-block' those time slots. The program was corrected.
- Enter Patient Appointments - An error would occur in certain instances that would erase the Reason for the visit. The program was modified to prevent the error.
- ERA Integration Setup (Transactions, Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)) - The program was not storing the Import Path correctly if you setup the Integrations for multiple databases for Medicare. Program was corrected.