7.1.4 Service Pack Release Notes
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- Managed Care Analysis (Managed Care Menu, Management Reports) - There was a problem with the report not balancing. This report lists all the top payors and then itemizes those payors out by CPT code. However, the breakdown by CPT code would not always match the total for the payor.
- Print All Data for Active Patients (Patient, Patient Listings) - An error would occur when running the report.
- Procedure Analysis by Responsible Dr (Reports, Statistical Reports, Procedure Analysis Reports) - This report was sorting by Zip Code instead of the Responsible Doctor.
- Delete No-Show Referrals - Text users only - (SCH.PRE.DNS) - Prior to deleting the No Show referrals, if you specified to print the report, it would fail to print.
- Enter Patient Appointments - Text users only - (SCH.ENT) - When Print was selected while viewing the schedule for One Date, All Doctors, One Location, an error would occur when the program tried to return to the schedule after printing.
- Adjustment Entry Function - There was a problem if you entered a zero dollar charge and then applied an adjustment to that zero dollar charge, giving it a balance. NetPracticePM was not putting that entry into the open item index which caused the account to be unbalanced and then caused the month-end reports not to balance.