7.2.10 Service Pack Release Notes 12-21-06
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- Populate Collection Roster - Patients were appearing in Collections for amounts that were less than the minimum balance entered in the Collection Integrations. This has been corrected.
- Case Management Information - A new Case Accident Type of None has been added so if you had previously selected another Accident Type, you can now remove it by selecting 'None.'
- Check In/Out Payment Journal (Schedule, Scheduling Printing Menu) - ***New Functionality*** - You can now select to sort this journal by Responsible Doctor. Additional enhancements were also made to the journal:
- The 'Posted' column will now display the date the payment was actually posted to the account otherwise it will remain blank if the payment has not been posted.
- A Batch Number will print if it was used when the payment was posted.
- If a different amount was posted than what was originally entered for the unposted payment, the text 'DIFFERENT AMOUNT POSTED' will print along with the amount.
- Enter Patient Appointments - ***New Functionality*** - If you schedule an appointment in a time slot that contains multiple Reserves, the program has been enhanced to store the appointment in the correct time slot that matches the Reserve.
- Edit a Transaction - A problem was corrected that caused the 'Reason' to display with the Department or Procedure Code.
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) - ***New Functionality*** - The programs have been enhanced so that if the Electronic Remittance file contains 'withholds' they will now print on the EOB. A withhold is similar to a contractual adjustment but is reported differently in the Electronic Remittance file.