7.2.11 Service Pack Release Notes 01-04-07
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- NetVerify - A problem was corrected that caused NetVerify eligibility requests to fail for Florida Medicare if the provider number entered into NetPracticePM was not 10 characters.
- Internet Explorer 7 Problem Printing Superbills - Internet Explorer 7 would ignore the page break between each superbill. This problem has been corrected.
- Inbox (E-mail) - If the Inbox was selected to display in one of the Desktop quadrants and it was accessed by clicking on an e-mail message, a problem was corrected that prevented the viewing of additional e-mail messages.
- Image Management (Patient, Change Patient Data, Images)- A problem was corrected that would sometimes prevent the Acquire Image function from displaying within the Scan Document function.
- List Processor (Reports, Data Management System) - The DMS List Processor was incorrectly allowing 'calculated fields' to be selected when adding parameters. These types of fields are not allowed as DMS List Parameters and have been removed from the Parameter Data Field list box.
- Add or Change a Letter (Reports, Data Management System)- ***New Functionality*** - New Authorization fields have been added that can be used when generating DMS letters. These fields will pull the authorization information for the most current authorization record stored on the patient's account . For Plain Text, the new fields are Authorizations:AuthNumber, Authorizations:VisitsRemaining, and Authorizations:VisitsUsed. For Rich Text these new fields are located in the Authorizations folder and are: AuthNumber, VisitsRemaining, and VisitsUsed.
- Enter Patient Appointments - Three schedule display issues were resolved:
- 1. The time for any Blocked time slots was not displaying in a red font color in the schedule.
- 2. The Afternoon View was displaying duplicate time slots.
- 3. The times were not displaying correctly if Display Military Time was selected in the Scheduling System Integration.
- Patient Check In/Out - ***New Functionality*** - If a patient is scheduled for multiple appointments on the same date, separate payments can now be stored within Patient Check In/Out for each appointment.
- Check In/Out Payment Journal (Schedule, Scheduling Printing Menu) - ***New Functionality*** - An enhancement was made to the journal so the 'Posted' column will now display Voided next to the actual payment line item that was voided in addition to the 'void' transaction line item. This new functionality will only be effective for any 'voids' posted after this service pack has been installed.
- Payment Entry Function - ***New Functionality*** - If you select an Unposted Payment when posting payments, the Payment Date will now automatically default to the date the unposted payment was originally stored, instead of the current date.