7.2.21 Service Pack Release Notes 07-19-07
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- Letter (Patient, Change Patient Data) - It was possible for the NetPracticePM server to freeze when printing certain types of Rich Text letters from the Patient Summary screen. This problem has been corrected.
- Print a Document (Scheduling, Scheduling Printing Menu) - A problem was corrected that could sometimes cause an error to occur when accessing this function from the Scheduling Printing Menu.
- Print Superbills (Schedule, Scheduling Printing Menu) - If there is more than one procedure for a date of service that has a surgery type of service the Surgery Date and Post Op Date will only reflect once when using the SURD and SURE data elements on a superbill document.
- E-Superbill (Scheduling, Patient Check In/Out) - A problem was resolved that caused an error to occur when adding a Diagnosis Code to the 'Other' section.
- Edit a Transaction - The Insurance Doctor field is now a required field whenever you edit a procedure line item.
- Edit a Transaction - The Batch number was incorrectly being deleted from a transaction after using the Edit a Transaction function. This has been corrected.
- Post ERA File (Transactions, Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)) - ***New Functionality*** - A new exception reason has been added to the program. If an entire claim is denied for payment, the claim will be moved to the exception report with a reason of 'Entire claim denied, cannot identify if primary or secondary' and you will need to post it manually.