7.2.22 Service Pack Release Notes 08-01-07
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- QuikLinks icon - An error would occur any time the QuikLinks icon was used in a Collection database. This problem only occurred if the Tables were not 'Shared' in NetPracticePM.
- Alerts DMS Record (Patient, Change Patient Data, DMS) - The Defaults icon is now available in this function.
- Perinatal DMS Record (PERI) (Patient, Change Patient Data, DMS) - ***New Functionality*** - The following three new fields have been added: Blood Type, GBS, and Other.
- Aged Accounts Receivable for Insurance (Reports, Insurance Related Reports) - Some patient accounts would be listed under the DMERC insurance carrier incorrectly when NetPracticePM could not identify which carrier an outstanding charge with an insurance balance belonged to. This has been corrected.
- MyReports - If you printed a Rich Text document and sent it to MyReports, the 'page breaks' were not functioning properly. This has been corrected.
- Insurance Pend Reports (Reports, Insurance Related Reports) - ***New Functionality*** - The various Insurance Pend reports can now be used to generate DMS Lists. To activate this function you will need to add the report to the DMS Report Integration function located on the System, Database Maintenance Menu.
- List Appointments by Patient - ***New Functionality*** - This function has been changed so you can select the patient account you want using the Patient Look-up function instead of typing the patient's last name in the From Patient Name and Through Patient Name fields.
- Post No-Show Appointments - If a patient is scheduled for more than one appointment on the same date, this function has been corrected to post a No-Show procedure for each appointment, for every doctor and location on that date.
- Collection Integration Options (System, Database Maintenance Menu) - ***New Functionality*** - A new Suppress Billing Groups by field has been added. If the Suppress Collections field has been selected for a Billing Group in the Billing Group Table, you can now select how you want NetPracticePM to suppress those accounts from the collection process. They can be suppressed by 'Account' or by 'Transaction'. With the Account option, the entire account will be suppressed based on the Billing Group stored in the Billing Information screen. With the Transaction option, accounts will be suppressed based on the Billing Group stored for each individual transaction when it was posted to the account. Selecting to suppress accounts by Transaction is useful in situations when you change a patient's billing group and the new billing group is set to 'suppress collections', but there are old transactions on the patient's account for the previous billing group that should still be allowed to enter the collection process, if necessary.
- Print the Insurance Carrier Table (Tables, Insurance Carrier Table) - ***New Functionality*** - When you select to print using the 'Short Format', the Fax Number for the insurance carrier has been added to this report.
- Print the Referral Source Table (Tables, Referral Source Table) - ***New Functionality*** - When you select to print using the 'Short Format', the Fax Number for the insurance carrier has been added to this report.