7.2.8 Service Pack Release Notes 12-07-06
List of Updates and Enhancements
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- Scanning - The scanning program will no longer require the use of an additional NetPracticePM user license.
- Patient Transaction History - No Show procedure codes were incorrectly displaying with the font color assigned to Charges in the Configure Colors function, instead of the color assigned for Appointment No Shows.
- Case Management Information - The Accident Type is no longer a required field.
- Aged Receivables by Procedure Code (Reports, Aged Accounts Receivable Reports) - The report has been corrected to recognize if you type in a procedure code range that contains alphabetic and numeric characters in the Begin with Procedure Code and End with Procedure Code fields.
- Patient Check In/Out - The security for the No Show function in the Action Column has been corrected. You will not be able to use the function if you do not have access to the Post No Show function located on the Schedule Menu.
- Unposted Procedures - If a line item contained several error reasons, the function would fail with an error condition. This problem has been corrected.