7.2.9 Service Pack Release Notes 12-14-06
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- Printing - Enhanced Printer Support - If you selected a printer that contained a large number of trays (more than 20), an error would occur. This has been corrected.
- Tasks - An error would occur when reviewing a Task that had a patient attached from a different database. This problem has been corrected.
- Move/Re-Build Transmission File (Billing, Insurance Billing Functions, Electronic Claims) - ***New Functionality*** - Noridian Medicare has rescinded its previous update to no longer accept OTH000 UPIN numbers. The programs were modified to allow the 0TH000 UPIN number to be used again in claims.
- Enter Patient Appointments - The Fast Rebook function has been corrected and will now look at the units for the original appointment to determine what times are available to rebook an appointment.
- Enter Patient Appointments - The Type of Visit appointment colors were not correctly following through on multi-unit appointments. For example, if the second unit of an appointment was on a time slot with multiple other appointments, the color would not correctly display for the original appointment.
- Maintain Recall Type Codes (Tables, Recall Type Table) - An error would occur when accessing the Maintain Recall Type Function. This problem has been corrected.
- Maintain Referral Source Codes (Tables, Referral Source Table) - ***New Functionality*** - A new NPI Number field has been added to allow entry of the referral source's NPI number if applicable.
- Unposted Procedures - An error would occur if you selected the 'Summary Only' check box when attempting to print the Unposted Procedures Journal. This has been corrected.
- Unposted Procedures - If an E-Superbill charge had superbill notes attached, the notes would not always display when the charge was selected in the Unposted Procedures function. This has been corrected.
- Quick-Post - The program was automatically inserting the current date for the 'Date of Service'. The program has been modified and will now check for the date of service from the appointment if you entered a superbill number.