7.2.12 Service Pack Release Notes 01-14-07
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- Tasks - An error condition would occur in the Task List on the NetPracticePM desktop if one of the task descriptions was very long. This problem has been corrected.
- Patient Summary Screen (Patient, Change Patient Data) - If an insurance policy was terminated and a new policy added, the terminated insurance policy was still displaying on the patient summary screen. This problem has been corrected.
- Case Management Information (Patient, Change Patient Data) - ***New Functionality*** - Two new fields for Doctor and Therapist have been added to this function.
- Insurance Policy Information (Patient, Change Patient Data) - **Family Billing Only** - Under certain circumstances, insurance policy changes or additions to a master account in family billing were not being applied correctly to family members. This situation would only occur if the change was made to a policy for an account that had multiple policies with the same insurance carrier. This problem has been corrected.
- Sorted Adjustments Analysis Reports (Reports, Statistical Reports, Adjustment Analysis Reports) - ***New Functionality*** - A new Modifier sorting option has been added to the Sorted Adjustment Analysis Reports menus. The report will only print adjustments that were applied to procedures that had modifiers attached to them.
- Quick Registration (Schedule, Enter Patient Appointments) - Since the quick registration function must be performed prior to entering the actual patient appointment, the Last Name and First Name fields have been activated in the Quick Registration screen and can now be edited. With this change you can type a partial last name in Patient Look-Up, perform a Search, and if you don't find a match you can click New Patient in the Action Column and then type in the remainder of the patient's Last name on the quick registration screen.
- Patient Appointment Screen - Print (Schedule, Enter Patient Appointments) - ***New Functionality*** - The Print function in the Action Column on the Patient Appointment screen that prints the 'next' appointment reminder, has been enhanced. A new Future Appointments section has been added to print any additional appointments the patient may have scheduled in the future.
- Enter Patient Appointments - If you were entering an appointment for a patient with a locked billing group that required a password, NetPracticePM would display a warning message and/or prompt for the password multiple times. This has been corrected.
- Patient Appointment Inquiry - Pre-registered patients were not always displaying on the Inquiry screen if they had been rescheduled or deleted. This problem has been corrected.
- Patient Check In/Out Summary Screen - ***New Functionality*** - The Procedures column has been enhanced to display a checkmark if any patients have procedures already posted for the selected date in addition to patients that have Unposted Procedures.
- Import RVU Unit Values (Tables, Relative Value Schedule Table) - ***New Functionality*** - This function replaces the Import Downloaded RVS Unit Values because you are no longer required to download the RVU file from the Support Web site. All of the necessary RVU files are pre-loaded into NetPracticePM and this function will automatically calculate the RVU Unit Values and import them into the RVS Schedule you select. For detailed information on importing RVU Unit Values, see the section in NetPracticePM Help for Import RVU Unit Values.
- Payment Entry Function - There was a problem that was causing an incorrect payment code to be populated into the Payment entry screen when an unposted copayment was selected. This has been corrected.
- Unposted Procedures - Copays were not always displaying under the procedures in the Unposted Procedures function. This problem has been corrected.
- Unposted Procedures Journal (Transactions, Unposted Procedures) - ***New Functionality*** - The report heading has been enhanced to print the date range you select in the Print From Date and Print Through Date fields when generating the report.