7.2.13 Service Pack Release Notes 01-24-07
List of Programming Corrections
NetPracticePM and Text Systems
- DMS Data Elements - The 'GuarantorEmploymentStatus' data element in Rich Text was displaying the internal code associated with the employment status instead of the description, which specifies the guarantor's employment status.
- Printing Labels - Any labels printed to a label printer using the 'Enhanced Printer Support' would print with extra spaces between each line. This has been resolved.
- Work Accounts - ***New Functionality*** - The Add a Note function has been enhanced to track the User, Date, and Time the Note was added. This information can be viewed under the Modified column when you review DMS NOTES for a patient. This enhancement will only be effective for notes that are added after installing the 7.2.13 Service Pack.
- Insurance Policy Information - ***New Functionality*** - A new Policy Holder is Employer field has been added to the insurance policy information. If you select this check box the policy holder's employer will be sent in the electronic insurance claim file instead of the policy holder's name. For example, if the claim is for a workmen's compensation case, the employer is actually the policy holder and needs to be sent in the claim.
- Print Recall Cards/Letters (Patient, Patient Recall Menu) - ***New Functionality*** - The RecallType data element used in DMS letters specifically for recall letters, has been changed to print the description of the Recall type instead of the code.
- Print Superbills (Schedule, Scheduling Printing Menu) - When printing superbills to a Windows printer using the 'Enhanced Printer Support', a blank page would print out at the end of the print job. This problem has been resolved.
- Enter Patient Appointments - The status date in patient's appointment details was displaying the date the patient's appointment was confirmed instead of the date the patient was checked out. This has been addressed; the changes are not retroactive.
- Patient Check In/Out - An error could occur when voiding payments. This has been addressed.
- Print Letter (Schedule, Enter Patient Appointments) - The Letter program has been changed so you print letters for patients even if the doctor code assigned to their appointment is set up to suppress superbills.
- Wait List (Schedule, Enter Patient Appointments) - ***New Functionality*** - If a patient is entered in the Wait List and their account is inactivated, NetPracticePM will automatically move that patient to the deleted Wait List file.
- Patient Check In/Out - Certain Action Column functions should not be available when working with a Referral (pre-registered) Patient. This has been corrected and the only functions that will be available are: Print Superbill and Add a Task.
- Scheduling System Integration (System, Database Maintenance Menu) - ***New Functionality*** - The Days for Future Review, Days for Prior Review, and Days for Account Review fields have all been expanded to allow up to four digits.
- Print Procedure Price List (Tables, Procedure Code Table) - The practice name was not printing in the report heading. This has been corrected.
- Import Fee Schedules (Tables, Fee Schedule Table) - ***New Functionality*** - This function replaces the Import Downloaded Fee Schedules because you are no longer required to download the Fee Schedule files from the Support Web site. Every Fee Schedule file that is currently available can be imported directly through NetPracticePM now. You are not restricted anymore to performing this function only on the NetPracticePM server and it has been standardized to work for all system types; self-hosting and subscription (ASP) clients. For detailed information on importing Fee Schedules, see the Import Fee Schedules section in NetPracticePM Help.
- Unposted Procedures Journal - This report has been added back to the Transaction Journals menu functions. In addition to printing this report directly within the Unposted Procedures function, you can also print it from the Transactions, Transaction Journals and Reports, Transaction Journals menus now.