7.3.1 Service Pack Release Notes 04-21-08
List of Programming Corrections
- Help - ***New Functionality*** - Workstation Setup Steps for Internet Explorer version 6.x have been updated and Workstation Setup Steps for Internet Explorer version 7.x have been added to NetPracticePM Help under Introduction, System Processes.
- Print Insurance Forms (Billing, Insurance Billing Functions) - ***Medicare and Insurance Form Type C Paper Claims Only*** The NPI number will not print in Box 24j if you have selected the Individual check box in the Maintain Doctor Codes function.
- History (Patient, Change Patient Data) - If you used the Refile action on the Transaction History screen, the Save and Cancel buttons were not visible when using Internet Explorer version 6.x. This has been corrected.
- Letter (Patient, Change Patient Data) - When selecting a Letter to print from the Action Column on the Patient Summary screen, it was possible for the screen to refresh without displaying the Printers dialog box. This has been corrected.
- Enter Patient Appointments - If you schedule an appointment using a Resource Panel, you will no longer be able to select a Type of Visit that is tied to a Schedule Room.
- Maintain Doctor Codes (Tables, Doctor Code Table) - ***New Functionality*** - If a doctor is a sole practitioner without a group practice or group numbers, you should select the new Individual check box so NetPracticePM will create claims with the individual (instead of the group/organizational practice) information.
- Payment Entry Function - If you used the Refile action on the Payment Allocation screen, the Save and Cancel buttons were not visible when using Internet Explorer version 6.x. This has been corrected.
- Procedure Entry Function - It was possible for the Case field to list terminated cases if the termination date matched the accounting date selected. This has been corrected.